Department of Public Works has a full time position available as a water and sewer operator.
- High School diploma from any accredited high school or GED
- Valid Michigan Drivers License
- Current State of Michigan water systems license, level 4 or higher or must obtain license within first 2 years employment.
- Experience in municipal Water and Sewer operations and State requirements
- Knowledge and skills in the operation of excavating equipment as well as hand and power tools used in repair of water and sewer systems
- Good moral character and no criminal record (a conviction record will not necessarily be a bar to employment)
This is a full-time, at will position. Wages starting at $22.58 an hour based on knowledge, experience and water and sewer licenses held. Excellent benefits.
Applications may be obtained at the Summit Township Office, 2121 Ferguson Rd, Jackson, Ml 49203, phone 517-788-4113, or at our website www.summittwp.com under the General Information tab.
Summit Township is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, handicap, height, weight and marital status